Free delivery Australia wide.
The DeVilbiss Blue Auto Plus detects and automatically responds to events throughout the night, for the best possible night’s sleep.
The algorithm in the DeVilbiss Blue sets a new standard of data and performance. Improved sensitivity to a full spectrum of respiratory events means it detects more data and responds to a new level of accuracy, giving the user the most comfortable experience. Its powerful logic allows the DeVilbiss Blue to differentiate and report simple Obstructive Apnoea from more complex scenarios, including Central Apnoea and mixed disease.
To maximise patient comfort the device uses innovative features such as SmartFlex and Flow Rounding, helping to ensure maximum patient compliance. The DeVilbiss Blue series has a new state of the art humidfication system using PulseDose technology to increase user comfort.
Additionally SmartCode functionality enable optimum therapy management without the need for a modem or an internet connection. Simply email us the codes displayed on the screen and we can provide a detailed analysis of the data recorded on the machine, and provide feedback to improve the quality of your therapy where possible.
- Advanced event detection and reporting
- Automatic altitude compensation to 3000m
- Maintenance free
- Airline transport approved
- 19 languages
- PulseDose Humidifier (optional accessory)
- MaskFit check
- Dimensions are 9.4 cm long x 15.5 cm wide x 15 cm high.
- Weight is 0.9 kg (1.75kg with humidifier)
- Pressure Range 3-20 cm
- Ramp Time 0-45 minutes
- Maximum Power Consumption 65 watts
- Average Power Consumption 10 watts (25 watts with humidifier)
- Electrical Requirements 100 - 240 V, 50/60Hz
The machine come with the following:-
- Carry Bag
- 2m Tubing
- Filter Cover
- Extra Air Inlet Filter and Fine Particle Filter
- Power Supply
- Australia Power Cord
- Instruction Guide
Manufacture's Warranty : 3 years