This Product Includes…SleepCube Auto Plus Cpap Machine
Air Suply Tubing
AC Power Cord
Reusable Foam Filter
Disposable Fine Filter
2 yr Warranty
The SleepCube is manufactured in the U.S.A
The SleepCube Auto Plus is an auto adjusting PAP device with SmartFlex expiratory relief comfort feature. With its unique auto adjusting algorithm the SleepCube Auto Plus is equally suitable for performing overnight titrations in hospital or at home as it adjusts its pressure in response to apnoeas, hypopnoeas and snoring, finding the optimum pressure settings throughout the night.
SmartFlex – Expiratory Relief
DeVilbiss Healthcare introduce SmartFlex to the SleepCube Standard Plus increasing comfort and adherence to the therapy by reducing the pressure when the patient is exhaling. SmartFlex has three settings and each setting reduces the CPAP pressure by 1 cm H2O during exhalation. SmartFlex can be used for the ramp period to enable the patient to go to sleep easier or for the whole night. If an apnoea, hypopnea or a snore is detected the SmartFlex will turn off and will only resume once events are no longer detected.
Flow Rounding is a feature that changes the slope of the pressure waveform during the transition from prescription pressure to the SmartFlex setting and vice-versa. This enables a smooth transition and the chances of waking the patient are reduced. There are 5 levels of flow rounding with level 1 having the steepest slope and quickest transition and level 5 having the gentlest slope and slowest transition. These settings should be adjusted for optimal patient comfort.
SmartCode is a simple, inexpensive yet effective way to remotely track compliance data. SmartCode is an alpha-numeric code that is shown on the display of the SleepCube. This code and an internet connection or SmartLink 2.0 software is all that is needed to access the patients’ information. The codes provide summary data for the Last Day, 7 Days, 30 Days, 90 Days or Cumulative.
- Pressure range of between 3 and 20 cm H2O
- Smallest footprint of all leading CPAP devices with heated humidification system attached
- SmartCode remote data compliance feature included, which encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software or online at http://www.intellipap.com
- Among the quietest CPAPs on the market – only 26 dBA
- Can be operated from a 12V DC source such as that found in a motor home (not with heated humidifier) and will switch automatically to AC power if connected and available
- Auto-switching universal power supply of 100 – 240 V and 50 – 60 Hz, and automatic altitude compensation between 0 and 2750m
- Auto on / off
- Delay pressure ramp eases the device to the prescribed pressure. Ramp delay settings of 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments
- Visual mask off alert feature
- Supplied with 2m tubing as standard.
- Large slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit minimise movement on the bedside table during the night
- Patient air tubing extends from the back of unit to enhance visual appeal
- Integrated heated humidification system easily docks onto the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord
- Flow rounding and SmartFlex comfort features included
- Integrated event detection feature